Where to get materials
- Arsenic : Collected on planet surfaces
- Cadmium : Collected on planet surfaces e.g. Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 F A
- Chemical Destillery : USS "Aftermath of combat" in shipping lanes
- Chemical Manipulators : USS in high security systems
- Conductive Polymers : USS "Aftermath of combat" in anarchy systems
- Cracked Industrial Firmware : Salvaged from USS + scanned from settlement data point
- Datamined Wake Exceptions : Scan "High Energy FSD Wake" with wake scanner
- Eccentric Hyperspace Trajectories : Scan "High Energy FSD Wake" with wake scanner
- Exquisite Focus Crystals : Mission reward
- Heat Vanes : Salvage from USS in anarchy systems - e.g. Combat Aftermath
- Hybrid Capacitors : Salvage from USS
- Irregular Emission Data : Mission reward + salvage from USS
- Manganese : Collected on planet surfaces - Found lots of Manganese on Algol A 4 in Algol system. There is also an USS with Earth Relics in this system.
- Modified Embedded Firmware : Scan datapoints in Medium Security +++ settlements
- Proto Heat Radiators : Salvage from USS in systems with economic boom
- Selenium : Collected on planet surfaces (e.g. Shinrarta Dezhra AB 2 F A) + asteroid mining.
- Unexpected Emission Data : Scan combat vessels + salvage from USS
- Zirconium : Collected on planet surfaces + asteroid mining.
- Ship with decent jump range
- Planetary Vehicle Hangar + SRV
Jump to Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23 and find planet A5 - land at coordinates 44.818 , -31.389
You will find an abandoned settlement called DAV's Hope with a single Data Point and several materials scattered around. You can switch between Open/Private Group/Solo as many times as you want to respawn the materials and reset the Data Point.